Bills for Collection (BC)
This is yet another method of payment in International Trade in which a set of instructions is sent to and processed by a bank on behalf of a supplier with a view to receiving value for goods already shipped to an importer. It is less stringent than a letter of credit.
- As part of Foreign Operations, funds transfer services are also offered at GTB.
- Such services include REMITTANCES of all kinds.
- Our state-of-the-art technology enables us to wire funds (electronic transfer) to even the remotest corner of the globe within minutes via the extensive global network of our correspondent banks.
- All we need from our customers is completely accurate information on the transfers.
- From our PCs in The Gambia, we communicate with the rest of the world in minutes via SWIFT
- We also accept remittances of Western Union and Money Gram as well as Transfers.