GTBank Visa Classic Debit Card
GTBank Visa Classic Debit Card is an international payment card issued by GTBank, the First and Only Gambian Bank Principal Member of Visa International.
Features and Benefits
- It is a Visa Classic Debit Card
- Linked to a customer’s Gambian Dalasi Current Account
- Accessibility - 24 hour access to your funds from over 1 million ATMs worldwide
- Worldwide Acceptance - GTBank Visa Classic Debit Card can be used to pay for goods and services at about 29 million merchant locations worldwide (hotels, supermarkets, petrol stations, e.t.c)
- On - line Payment - Can be used to pay for goods and services via the Internet.
- Convenience - Your GTBank Visa Classic Debit Card is an invaluable tool, especially when making your Airline and Hotel reservations.
- Safety - Eliminates the risk and inconvenience of carrying cash.
- Security - The card employs the use of Chip and PIN technology to guard against unauthorised transactions.
GTBank Visa Classic Debit Card Requirements
- Complete a GTBank Current / Saving Account Opening Application Form
- Complete a Visa Application form
- Completed Visa Application form
Click here to download the GTBank Visa Debit Card Application Form or GTBank Current / Saving Account Opening Application Form. Complete the form and submit at any Guaranty Trust Bank branch
Enjoy access to your funds from all ATMs supported by the following banks, whose ATMs Accept Visa Card:
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Skye Bank
- Access Bank
Pay with your Visa Card at any Visa POS Merchant location
For your large withdrawals visit our following branches and use your Visa Card on GTBank Point of Sale Terminals at:
- Kairaba Avenue ( Head Office)
- Banjul Branch III (Independence Drive)
- Senegambia Branch
- Brusubi Branch
- Bakau Branch
For further enquiries on GTBank Visa Card, please contact:
Guaranty Trust Bank (Gambia) Ltd
Telephone: +220 4464187 / +220 7866396