GTBank Internet Banking with Token
Our internet banking platform has been upgraded with the introduction of the new Token device to ensure a faster, saver and a more convenient experience. The GTBank TOKEN gives you optimal protection against online thefts, hackers and fraudsters. It is the key that grants you full access to carry out 3rd party transfers and payments online via the GTBank Internet Banking platform anywhere in the world. When to use a token?
The token device is required when:
- Transferring money from your account to another GTBank account.
- Generating secure codes
- Adding more service options on our Internet Banking platform When conducting any of the transactions listed above, you will be required to input a 6-digit code in a defined field to validate and conclude the transaction. This code can be generated by clicking the white button on the device. Benefits
- The token always generates a random code for every transaction thereby making it impossible for another person to carry out online transactions from your account.
- The token is the latest in banking security technology which uses a 128 bit data encryption to protect your account details.
How can I get a token?
- Pick up a form from any of our branches. You can also download a form from our website www.gtbankgambia.com
- Complete the form
- Drop the completed form at any of our branches and pick up the token immediately
- Or scan and mail the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The token will be shipped to your chosen address. (terms and conditions apply)